Fire and allied perils
Provides cover against loss or damage to property by:
- Fire, lightning and explosion
- Storm, tempest, flood, aircraft or dropping aerial devices
- Bursting or over flowing water tanks, apparatus or pipes malicious damage
- Riot and strike (non-political)
- Explosion (limited) spontaneous combustion
Fire business interruptions
Provides cover against loss of profit due to reduction in turnover and increase in cost of working arising from an interruption of or interference with the business carried on by the insured at the premises following loss I destruction or damage covered under the fire policy (material damage) to the property used by the insured.
Provides cover as in Fire and allied perils plus:
- Theft, excluding theft of personal effects of the insured or his employees.
- Accidental damage and loss/damage to office equipment and machinery whilst away from usual premises
- Loss of documents cover can also be included.
Provides cover for residential buildings. Cover is provided as in Fire and allied perils plus:
- House break-in or any attempted threat
- Theft or any attempted threat of landlord’s fixtures and fittings
- Loss of rent.
Provides cover to household contents. Cover is provided as in Fire and allied perils plus:
- Theft accompanied by violent and forcible entry into or exit from a building
- Accidental damage and loss to contents and effects whilst temporarily away from premises can be covered at an additional premium.
Electronic equipment all risks
Provides cover to computer equipment against any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause other than those specifically excluded on the policy.